Cornerstone Windgate Launch Team
Common questions about being a part of the Windgate Launch Team:
What do I do if I am ready to commit?
Fill out the form below April 5th.
What if I still have questions or am unsure?
You can connect with Pastor Rob following our worship gatherings or you can email him at [email protected] and set up an appointment to ask any questions you might have.
What does it look like to join the team?
• Regularly pray for the church to make an impact in people’s lives
• Commit to being a part of the team through the launch phase (Until Easter of 2021)
• Attend Windgate Launch Academy
• Invest in the community of Sackville/Beaverbank
• Support the vision and leadership
• Volunteer and lead where needed
Windgate Launch Academy:
This consists of 2 meetings a month. These are 90-minute gatherings to help form a sense of community within the team, understand the key parts of launching a successful site, grow in our abilities, and strategize for an effective launch.
Windgate Academy Dates:
April 5th & 19th; May 3rd, 10th, & 24th; June 7th
These dates may be adjusted.